Sunday, October 15, 2006

Liveblogging Exclusive Tonight - Stabenow v. Bouchard

Michigan's very own Democratic Senator Debbie Stabenow will face off against Republican Oakland Co. Sheriff, Michael Bouchard. It will be airing on PBS at 8pm.

I'll be blogging live from Stabenow's Campaign HQ right here in lovely Lansing, and I'll hope you'll join me. Feel free to weigh in, say your piece but most of all, get informed!
Before -I'll be posting a preview of stuff I'll be looking for, what's caught my interest and my overall 2-cents shortly before the debate.
During the debate, I know many of you won't be able to catch the debate live, so I'll do my best to have a running script going.
Afterwards - I'll provide as complete and in-depth analysis as I can, and continue to keep with the previous success from Thursday's Detroit Economic Club Luncheon for the gubernatorial race.

Just with the Granholm v. Amway Guy race , this is a closely watched Senate contest. Debbie's got a real chance of helping the Dems take back the Senate, and so all eyes will be on her.

What kinds of issues will you be watching and listening for? See you here!

No comments: