Thursday, June 28, 2007

Liberal Lucy's Bleeding Heart Club

If you're a regular reader of mine, you should be accustomed to these impassioned posts from me now.

There's a post over on MichiganLiberal that's the first in a series of posts on Stem Cell Research that will be scattered over the Michigan blogosphere in the coming week.

There's no doubt both my family and I have a vested interest in stem cell research, particularly embryonic stem cell research. As I explain in my post, it's not about me, or my family, it's about what makes the most sense for our state, our country, and mankind.

Check it out, add your thoughts, and weigh in. Our state and our world only get better each time we get involved.

3 comments:

Richard Hellinga said...

"We're Liberal Lucy's Bleeding Hearts Club Band. We hope will enjoy the rants...It's wonderful to be here...it's certainly a thrill..."

;)

Secor314 said...

Hey!

This is in no way germane to stem cell research, but thanks a bunch for helping us out at Boys State last week.

Good job!! Hope the picnic was successful.

LiberalLucy said...

Ooo! I needed a theme song, looks like you found me one, Rich!

Secor - Great seeing you at Boys State! Thanks for all your hard work on that - stay in touch!