Sunday, July 01, 2007

Help keep the Lights on!

Blogging is a true labor of love. Every once in a while I sell a BlogAd (scroll down and look to your right) which helps keep the lights on and me entertaining and informing you.

If you'd like to advertise, that's great! But there is a free way you can help us out too. All it costs is a few minutes of your time.

Take my Blog Reader Project survey.

This survey of the readership will provide the demographics to help BlogAds sell more ads for LLP. So if you have ten minutes free and can lend a hand for snarky but sweet Liberal Lucy :bats eyelashes: I'd be very grateful.

If I get enough responses over the next couple weeks, I'll post what I'm guessing will be an interesting peek at the demographics of the good folks like you who take my survey.

Thanks!

No comments: