Thursday, June 21, 2007

When Good Squirrels Go Republican


This is what happens when renegade squirrels, possibly Blackwater-trained squirrels, discover LucyLand, and the single, important wire that connects LucyLand to the Tubes of the Internets.

Although you may think me off my rocker, the Comcast Guy did confirm that my lack of access to the Tubes these last couple days has been caused by one of these furry little fiends who decided to chomp through my cable line. I'm the second such casualty this week, according to the very-trust-worthy Comcast Guy.

This news, coupled with a certain MI-GOP Chairman's silence on MichLib, and too much time spent trying to catch up to the massive amounts of emails from my absence, lead me to one conclusion - the Michigan Republicans are using trained squirrels to block the highly effective efforts of Michigan's liberal bloggers on said Tubes of the Internets.

Yes, that's really the only explanation that makes sense. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you're on to something! we have lots of liberals in so. cal. and net in working order so appear to be safe. Now i know why -- as i was saying to a friend the other day -- what happened to all the squirrels? Don't see them anymore. i wonder if any goppie will get fired -- cause i live in red county! :)

LiberalLucy said...

Ah ha! We have proof!

Exhibit A - Southern California! :-)

Cathleen said...

I heard there is this guy named Dan who lives in Lansing that is really good at kicking the little buggers. Might want to look him up.

;-)

Chetly Zarko said...

I love the photo.