Monday, June 11, 2007

Glad to be home in Michigan

From Lansing to Brooklyn to Manhattan to Saratoga Springs (and everywhere in between) and back again in Lansing, oy vey, what a trip!

I am sooooooooooo glad to be home, regardless of how exhausted I am. Thank you to everyone for your kind words, phone calls/text messages, thoughts, and of course, donations. Apparently quite a few donations came in last week, so it might take the Ride office a week or two to get caught up on entering all the donations to my ride page. I'll keep you posted on that.

I had an incredible time, an exciting journey filled with unforgettable memories and new friends.
I'll post a couple more pictures in the next couple days, but first, there's plenty of catching up to do, whether it be laundry, work, or sleep.

See you tomorrow morning over at Michigan Liberal for Coffee Talk.

No comments: