Monday, June 04, 2007

Gearing Up

Things have been quiet here on The Tubes of the Internet because I've been gearing up for my bike ride next weekend.

Pedaling 210 miles, well 216 to be exact, is no small feat, and requires an enormous amount of training, and that's what I've been doing.

I'm actually leaving Lansing tomorrow to fly out to NYC a couple days early to stay with a fellow blogger and meet some other folks before the ride. I'll be doing a more extensive post later today, but I just wanted to pop my head in and say hello, and give one last shameless plug to say it's not too late to donate!

For those of you who haven't been following my journey, visit my ride page and see why I'm Getting My Guts in Gear!

2 comments:

Richard Hellinga said...

Have a great ride, LL!

Anonymous said...

I hope the ride goes well and that the airline doesn't lose your bike this time!