Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Unbelievable (almost!)

Wow, I've just returned from Detroit where I spent some time with the Granholm/Stabenow gang, and of course, my fellow liberal bloggers.

So many of us walking around tonight just in a daze, with a look of wonderment about our faces. We won what? We took what? Leadership where? - That was the basic sentiment of everyone.

I know that I wasn't the only who almost cried with joy (literally) and breathed a sigh of relief when we heard that Granholm had won swept the gubernatorial race. I happened to be there with WizardKitten, and we just kept repeating out loud - She won, she took it, we won!
And then of course, came in the news about the State House, the US House, and both the State Senate and US Senate are still too close to call, but wow!

I got some incredible pictures of the entire event and will be posting them soon. First order of business - sleep!

A tired LL - Over and Out!

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

Had a blast hanging out with you- thanks for everything!

I'm too overwhelmed right now to write much- can't stop smiling.

Too much, man, too much.

I see a bright future for you, LL- keep on writing!