Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Meet Mensch71 - Our Newest Contributor!

Liberal, Loud and Proud is not just about me. It's about what makes Michigan great, and that includes all of its people. I've loved the feedback that all of you have given me on LLP, and I'm glad that so many of you find it worthy of a couple minutes of your day.

In the constant strive to make Michigan and LLP great, I've asked several writers from various parts of the state to contribute. I'm pleased to announce that we will be featuring a semi-regular installment from the first of these contributors, Mensch71.

Who is Mensch71?

Mensch71 is a Lansing-area native who's traveled around the country and part of the world on her stomach. When she's not saving the world, one non-profit at a time, you can find her in the kitchen, planning dinner parties for friends, dishing the dirt over on Chowhound (www.chowhound.com) or blogging about politics and life. Keep up with Mensch71 on travels in countries and kitchens alike at People Are Strange.

Welcome Mensch71!!!

2 comments:

Nirmal said...

Awesome! Great to see that one of my two readers is one of your two writers :-P

Mensch71 said...

Gracias. :)