Friday, May 04, 2007

Off the Record (again) and some odds and ends...

After last week's show about Political Blogging, Off the Record host Tim Skubick has been gracious to invite me back on again this week.

According to MIRS -
- "Off The Record" with Senior Capitol Correspondent Tim SKUBICK, airs on public television stations around the state and will feature Stephanie KORNEFFEL with Gongwer, Inside Michigan Politics Editor Bill BALLENGER, Rick ALBIN with WOOD-TV and Julielyn GIBBONS Liberal Lucy from Michiganliberal.com.

Yes, that's right, I'm taking on the MSM! We'll be talking about the budget and I hope that it's as informative as it could be entertaining.

As always, the show will be available online after 12pm, and available throughout the weekend on your local PBS affiliate.

A special thanks to the following fellow bloggers for helping me to promote my Get Your Guts in Gear Bike Ride -
if there's anyone I missed, I'll be sure to add them. Please visit my friends below and offer them a special thanks!

As soon as I know my fundraising total I'll be sure to publish it. Thanks for supporting and more importantly, spreading the word!

Here's to a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Communications guru said...

Dude, you are so lucky, and I am so jealous. When I was a political reporter that was like the Holy Grail for political reporters. So congratulations: you are a colleague of the MSM who cover the capitol and a regular panelist. I was only able to watch the first 10 minutes or so for now, but from what I saw you held your own. I was really impressed when Ballenger was trying to get you say all you wanted were tax increases and you held your ground. I think that was the first time I ever saw that particular MIRS reporter.
BTW, will I see you at the LIVCO party dinner Saturday night?

philgoblue said...

Lucy, I wrote up a post on the Ride at: http://michiganforedwards.blogspot.com/2007/05/get-your-guts-in-gear-bike-ride.html

All the best, -- Phil