Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For a Good Time, Call the Capital Area Young Dems!

Who said Democrats don't know how to have a good time???

Last night the Capital Area Young Democrats gathered at Metro Bowl for bowling, food and fun.

While no official count was ever taken (at least by me), it appears that our group topped off at 30 or so.

The Michigan Young Dems Membership Director Mr. Michael McGuinness joined us, as well as Young Dems from all over the Mid-Michigan area. Hopefully all of these very same folks will join us this Thursday @ the Nuthouse at 7pm for Drinking Liberally!

I do have some sad news to report. Liberal Lucy will not be gracing the ranks for the PBA Bowling Elite anytime soon. My combined score of two games was less the number of members in the State House. I'm blaming it on my puny 8lbs pink ball. Anything heavier than that my arthritic hands can't handle.

Stay tuned to LLP for continuing Capital Area Young Dems updates. Hope to see you at one soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Blame the dog.
Save the world.

Or something like that.

*sigh*

Alas, I'm too old to go out and play with the Young Dems. I'll stay home and knit until the young'uns come home and bring me my walker.