Monday, November 05, 2007

Fantastic photos from Maine and my new job

Happy Election Day!

This is just a teaser from the two photo albums you can view from my trip to Maine. The first has the bulk of the photos.

I was lucky to stand atop Cadillac Mountain twice, once to watch the sunset and another to see it rise. The clouds that were present for the sun's setting, were gone for the magnificent sunrise. Talk about a view I'll never forget! You can view the photo album of the sunrise.

While I was in Maine, I had some delicious seafood, saw some beautiful sights, breathed in the wonderful Atlantic air, stayed clear of politics and the Internet, and most importantly got rested up.

Part of my timing has to do with a small announcement that I'm pleased to share with you today. I have hung up my consulting hat and now am the Online Campaign Coordinator for Progress Michigan, a non-profit communications team that serves the entire progressive community. My first order of business is to put together an incredible website that I look forward to sharing with you and the rest of the state soon. You can visit our sister organization in Colorado, Progress Now and Progress Now Action, to get a bit of a preview.

I know you'll all be voting today, so I won't bother reminding you, but feel free to stop by MichLib and throw in your support for your favorite candidate or ballot issue at our special Election Day Coffee Talk. Have a happy Election Day!

2 comments:

Dawn Wolfe said...

Congratulations, you brilliant woman, you! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

philgoblue said...

Congrats Lucy!