Monday, October 01, 2007

And we're back!

Hello there, remember me?

Okay, so it' s only been about 2 weeks since my last post, and I find it quite appropriate that on this day that I return here, we also have a state budget...well, at least for another 34 days.

But it's progress, and here's hoping that this is just the start of much more progress to come.

So while I watch hopefully, albeit warily on the Capitol, I'm also going to be returning to state of the affairs of Mid-Michigan. There's more going on here than just a massive squabble over the state.

As for me, I'm going to do my best to keep up with the posting, but remember that massive kidney stone I mentioned over a month ago? Yep, it's still there. Hopefully it will be gone in the next week or so, but there's some complications that have come up since they first discovered that have made it impossible for them to take care of it. So if I miss a day or two, it means I'm most likely sequestered on the couch or in the bed waiting for the pain to subside. Thank you for your patience though!

Stay tuned, there's lots more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. :(