Monday, September 17, 2007

Done In

At least while the Battle to Save Michigan rages on.

Until it ends, I'll be over at MichLib by way of the Capitol Building keeping the commentary rolling and the perspective fresh.

Speaking of perspective, I just realized that since session started at 10:30 a.m. last Friday, I've done 18 posts about it all. While I'm not complaining, that's a heck of a lot writing/posting/background gathering to do in 3 short days. I don't think I've ever done 18 posts in a week!

Needless to say, my dwelling/bed has become little more than a staging area to get rested for the next long day of session, and my social life has been nil. Ah, the life of a political blogger! :-)

Since you're on the Tubes of the Internet anyways, stop by MichLib and say hi, it'd be nice to see a few familiar faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lucy, for keeping us informed. I can only speak for myself, but I truly appreciate your efforts.

Scott said...

What j. smith said!