Saturday, August 25, 2007

Working Together

With all the bad news about our economy, I'm amazed that more people aren't doing more to work together to get it back on track.

I've always been a big fan of leading by example, whether it's our leaders, our friends and family or ourselves. That being said...

Angela is a fellow Lansingite (is that what we're called?) who's made some very pretty baubles and selling them on her Etsy page. I'm always looking for pretty things, and the hardest decision I'm faced with is which one I start with, but at least I've narrowed it down to three.

There's this bracelet, followed by this one, and finally this necklace, of course listed in no particular order. :-)

So when you're in the market to buy something pretty for yourself or someone else, shop local, shop liberal/progressive, shop Lansing.

(While you're at, be sure to check out Angela's blog and think about becoming a regular reader there as well!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks!!! I was almost shocked to find myself on your blog!!! :-) I guess I have to write about more interesting things now.