Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Polish your Halo, if you please

Take a look over to the right side of the page, and you might notice a new addition to LLP.

I've thought long and hard about giving folks an opportunity to donate or support this blog, while I hate asking people to give, the truth is, blogging is a very time-consuming activity.

Blogging at Liberal, Loud and Proud is always a wild ride. No matter the rhyme or reason behind my posts, each is published with a little bit of my soul embedded right into it.

While I can never put a price on my soul or the lives it touches, your contribution helps keep me going and provides the material means to keep the lights on and the Internet flowing. More importantly, it adds to the necessary dialog that our society needs to continue if we're going to keep moving up and out.

Come for the commentary, stay for the snark, join the discussion and enjoy the entire experience that is Liberal, Loud and Proud.

And to steal a line from WKAR/NPR/PBS, if this is something you enjoy reading each day, then please donate what you feel it's worth.

With deep thanks and heartfelt gratitude,

~Liberal Lucy

No comments: