Friday, February 22, 2008

11,000 Words

They say a picture is worth 1000 words, and despite this blogger's love of the spoken and written word, sometimes even words don't quite do it.

I think that's representative of life, often we require a song, a touch, a taste, something other than words to speak to us and to speak to others. My life the last two months is no different. I realize that my "writer's block" is not a writer's block at all. I've just been going the wrong way about expressing it.

In the end, the following collage only has to make sense to one person, so don't feel at a loss if you're confused. Enjoy the beauty, the talent, the story.

1. Takidani Train Station

2. Reduced

3. nominal help

4. Amber Glow

5. cleansed

6. Taking out the Trash

7. Day 230: sitting.waiting.wishing

8. Joy to the World

9. joy

10. The Feeling of Accomplishment

11. Anticipation

~Unfortunately this software doesn't allow for more than one photo to be posted, otherwise I would have just included them all..

1 comment:

Orrin Otherwords said...

Hey thanks for mentioning my photo. I should point out that I actually titled it Nominal Comfort rather than Nominal Help ...I'm only being picky because it's one of my favorite titles. -Orrin