While I've been away, I've collected a smattering of fun/interesting/worthwhile links that I encourage you to check out and support with your voice, or even just a click or two.
Of course, I have to give credit to some of my favorite bloggers, Lex at 60 Second Blog and Christine at My Library Ideas for these great links and also encourage you to stop by and give them a read as well.
- Help starving Cats (FreeKibbleKat.com)
- Help starving dogs (FreeKibble.com)
- Help starving people (UN World Food Program)
- Save/Support your local museum (American Association of Museums)
- Catch up on recipes and ideas from the family farm (Letters from a Hill Farm)
Stay tuned as I share thoughts and opinions on what the holidays in Michigan mean to us, and probably most of the rest of the state.
Till then, happy Tuesday!